Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Saturday, November 17, 2012

It's the little things

I've got a lot of catching up to do. Yikes! I haven't blogged in forever. Oh well!!


First off, happy birthday to our little buddy Drew. He's our neighbor and just super precious.


This fall has been so much fun. A certain friend said just today that she wished she could freeze time. Her boys are one and four and that was a great age. I've gotta say five and seven have been pretty fantastic as well. Sure they argue with each other some more but if that is the biggest downside I will take it.


We've been trying to take as much advantage of outside as we can. Between soccer, church, gymnastics, and my job we do stay pretty busy though.


Brent has recently learned to ride without training wheels and he is getting extremely fast!!! Watch out !!!!


Caitlyn is such a care taker. The other day while I was reading Brent a night time story on the couch she got up, went around to the other couch and started separating laundry. I was watching out if the corner of my eye proudly but mostly holding breath just praying that she wouldn't stop. What an answer to prayer!!! Someone was helping with the laundry y'all!!!


I love how these two choose to snuggle together. I know it won't last forever so I'm gonna enjoy it while if lasts. It's the little things.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment