Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

There is so much to be thankful for this year! Wow what a wonderful world we live in. It might not be perfect but we have so many wonderful advantages! I'm so thankful that I know that Jesus has blessed me with everything I have!

I am thankful for husband who loves me and I'm still not sure why!

I am thankful for two precious children who play so well together and I pray that they will always love each other the way they do now.

I am thankful for my entire family that has taught me about Jesus, relationships, friendships and has set good examples for myself and my children.

I am thankful for great jobs for my husband and I that we enjoy going to every day.

I am thankful for a terrific church to raise my children in.

I am thankful for a safe neighborhood and terrific, fun neighbors!

I am thankful for my friends to make each day as fun-filled as possible.

Thank you for being in my life. I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment: