Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Friday, June 25, 2010

New play areas for Summer 2010

If you ever check this site you might have just fallen out of your chair, cause there is a new blog.  About time.  Right?

I hope you are having a great summer! We are!  It just keeps getting better.  Ages 2 and 5 are so fun and yet in my household there are still naps every single day.  Ahhhhh!  The life!  I am soaking up every single minute friends.

Yesterday we used our season tickets to Hawaiian Falls and it was a blast.  We met up with a ton of teachers and their kids that I work with.  Caitlyn took off on the slides in the kiddie area this year with no prompts and no fear.  She swam long lengths underwater because the other kids were doing and she was so outgoing and brave.  I love that about her.  Brent enjoyed jumping off the edge of the pool and swimming around in his life jacket.  When he went to bed last night he asked me, "Can we go to the water park again tomorrow?"

Today, my dear friend, Jenn and I went to IKEA.  We were newbie's there and had no idea what to expect.  WOW!  Today we just scoped it out but next time and many times there after we are going to tear that place apart.  I'm pretty sure we are both making some pretty serious plans.  I love how they have kid areas set up too.  Our little ones can't wait to go back and play.  HA!  We tricked them into thinking it was their playground.

I'm so super excited because we are getting a new puppy and she is being born tonight!!!  A chocolate lab and we are thinking of naming her Sadie.

And just because I might not ever blog again for months on end, here is a picture of Caitlyn in her recital costume.  It's the only picture I have on this computer that is current.




No comments:

Post a Comment