Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Thursday, October 6, 2011

All I want for Christmas

 Caitlyn sported this cool looking smile for weeks.  She even got her first grade pictures taken with a sweet, snaggle tooth smile.  Daddy commented that she would look "silly".  She was so concerned.  When she got her pictures back you couldn't even tell and she look adorable.  She said, "See mom, my teeth look normal!"  

Another side note about picture day.  We were getting out of the car, walking into the school building and I hear my 6 year old say to herself, "Next year I'll be in 2nd grade so I'll be able to wear make-up on picture day."  Woah!  Slow down there child!
 We finally convinced her to let daddy pull the snaggle tooth.  He took one piece of floss and barely touched it.  That tooth fell straight out!  Tooth number 4!
About 3-4 days later Caitlyn loses the other top tooth!  Tooth number 5.  She lost in school and didn't even come by my room to show me.  Little stinker!  She looks so adorable and she catches me off guard every time she smiles because she looks so different.

All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment