Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Friday, October 7, 2011

Friends, Bikes, and Boots

We found Brents jersey, socks and shin guards.  It was in his Thomas the Train box.  Now, why didn't I think to look there?

 I love capturing moments like this one.  Brent and Caitlyn eating a snack in between a bike ride with their buddy Mason.
 I love to take the kids on a bike ride while walking Sadie and Dixee.  We normally just go around the block and I'm so glad that the kids have gotten so good on their bikes.  This time Jenn and I took all our little ones minus the dogs to the park.  It was a long jaunt, but overall the kids did really well!
 Brent is all the way in the front.  He is becoming pretty fearless on the bike and relies on his brakes a little too much for this momma.  I would really like for him to take it much slower.  He is my baby after all.
I captured this shot of my little hunters in training as they were helping daddy unload the trailer after a day at the ranch.  They had a fun day hunting dove, fishing and playing around.  Aren't they the cutest?  I know, I'm just a bit prejudice.  But seriously, check out those boots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment