Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Visit to my Sisters


Labor Day weekend the kids and I made a trip up to see my sister and her family while Jeff went to the lease for opening season.  These cousins had a terrific time!

We had a great time hanging out, ate terrific food and were able to keep it low key for the weekend which was really nice.  Even though it was hot we took the kids to the park and had a picnic.  That was so nice because we hadn't done that in forever.  Down side - the kids want to go to the park and have a picnic everyday!  LOL

Aunt Kari can get the kids to do anything.  I think in this picture she was getting them out the playroom and into the kitchen to eat dinner.  We were so blessed to see my Aunt Sue while we were there. She lives outside the Washington D.C. area so to get to see her was amazing!
We were also 30 minutes from parents house! So we also got to see them.  I know there must have been more pictures of them, but not sure where they are.
They kids had a donut eating contest without their hands one morning.  I missed it because Kari let me sleep in!  Yay! But now I'm noticing just how many donuts were consumed.  Geez!

We always had a kid section and an adult section!
Brent figured out very quickly how to play the new Madden football game and didn't give his Uncle Allen any rest until he would play the game with him again.
It was a great weekend! Great memories were made.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment