Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wedding ring

Caitlyn: What's that mommy? (pointing to my wedding ring)
Me: It's my wedding ring.
Caitlyn: Who gave it to you?
Me: Your daddy.
Caitlyn: Why?
Me: Because he loves me so much and one day a long time ago he decided he wanted me to live with him forever and ever. So he asked me to marry him and gave me this ring as a promise.
Caitlyn: It's so pretty.
Me: One day you will meet a man that will love you so much that he will give you a ring and ask you to live with him forever.
Caitlyn: No, Mommy. I am going to live with you forever. (She leans in and gives me a big hug and kiss)

She was really looking at my engagement ring. I can't find my wedding band. I had to take it off during my pregnancy and I have put it somewhere so safe that I can't find it. Can't say I have looked high and low as of yet, but I hope when I do that it fits me now.

1 comment:

  1. What a precious post.. Want to see your engagement ring.

    ReplyDelete