Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Six Flags 2

Six Flags is becoming a favorite of ours. The kids love it. This is another perfect day because it was overcast and windy so the lines were minimal.
Caitlyn is usually so frantic of the life size characters but she is beginning to embrace some of them.
Lots of wait time. I hope the bars didn't give him a complex.
Brent's favorite ride, so far is the train. He lights up and gets so excited.
Caitlyn loves this ride and will ride it by herself. It takes her up high and drops her repeatedly. I am not a big fan of it myself.
My happy guy.
Caitlyn and I went on the oldest ride, Judge Roy, after Caitlyn went on it with her daddy.
Up we go!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you guys have such fun with your kids, and that the Lord blesses you with the necessities to provide such fun. It makes me very happy. You are such good parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks like you are all having fun!

    ReplyDelete