So much has been going on around here. I'm amazed at how fast time flies.
- Caitlyn has lost her first tooth and is watching daily for new tooth to grow in (which is happening).
- Sadie is already learning to go to the door and ask to go outside most of the time! Yippee!
- Brent turns 3 tomorrow. Wow! Talk about flying time.
- Caitlyn started school two weeks ago and is doing really good. She knows both word walls and already knows who she is going to marry. Not bad for just starting school. Haha!
- Hunting season has finally started for Jeff again. At least one of us is thrilled.
- Brent is potty trained. I was almost beginning to think that wouldn't happen.
- Teaching a grade level the 2nd year at the same school is sooooo much easier and I love that.
- Our family took our first hunting trip together (all four of us) this weekend and we stirred up a lot of dust.
- We have enjoyed a Rangers game with great seats even if it meant melting, literally!