Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Monday, January 3, 2011

My New Love!

Just 5 minutes ago (and a day now), I figured out how to upload pictures from my phone, through Picasso (a website) and then to my blog.  It took about 30 seconds.  I did not have to go through my camera, find the number on the card reader or find the cord (that's a whole other camera).  Now I will abandon all real camera's and go with my EVO!  Real Love!

Um, actually now that I think about it I should look back over those sermon notes from this morning.  Oops!

Here is Caitlyn ready for church this morning in her gold shoes, gold purse and check out the beautiful necklace!  Thank you Aunt Claudia.

Check out Brent!  It took him exactly no time to figure out how to ride this big boy bike.  Goodbye tricycle! 

Not really sure what this post was about but it is kind of fun to get back on the blogging bandwagon!  Wonder how long it will last....


1 comment:

  1. Glad you figured out a new trick! Sounds a little too complicated for me though.

    ReplyDelete