Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Friday, August 14, 2009

Rocking Good Mornings!

This is what I found when I went into the living room after breakfast. Last night Jeff and his friends went to a Ducks Unlimited banquet and one of our dear friends bought the kids this beautiful children's rocking chair. I've been so impressed because the kids have shared the rocking chair and haven't fought over it all day. Right before I came into the living room I heard Caitlyn say, "Hey buddy you want to sit in the rocking chair?"
I found her looking at the pictures of Brent. She loves looking at pictures and inquires about every detail!!
They can also fit in the rocking chair together. They loved the rocking chair and the puzzles we pulled out of the closet again. It was a great way to spend our last official summer morning together.

Thank you John!

No comments:

Post a Comment