Here are some things I have had the pleasure to see as I have stayed at home with the kids this summer.
- Caitlyn and Brent were sitting together watching a movie and Caitlyn reached over and put her arm around Brent and kissed him on the head.
- Today at Chick-Fil-A I told Caitlyn to keep an eye on her brother while playing and she was with him every step of the way, until he took off ahead of her! It was so fun to see them come down the slide together.
- Then they shared ice cream and she even tried to feed him but ended up gagging him. LOL!
- Caitlyn will tell Brent, "say das, say das." And he will. I have to correct her to tell him the correct word YES so he is hearing the correct language.
- Caitlyn has gone in to the bathroom and fixed his toothbrush up for him.
- Brent will do everything Caitlyn does. If she leans against a tree, he will too. Today Caitlyn was leaning against a wall doing a special drawing game, so Brent got a game and leaned against the wall and read his book.
- Tonight the kids got their blankets, sleeping bags, pillows and books and had a camp out.