Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Monday, September 12, 2011

Turning 4

 Brent Tyler is 4 now!  Caitlyn was so sweet and wrapped up presents(that she already owned) to give to him.  I loved her sweetness to give.
 She made birthday hats!
 This was our birthday boy on the eve of his big day and the only picture I could manage to get of him in his birthday crown from school.  I love how our kids love to snuggle with Cali.  In fact, Brent always gives Cali a hug each day.
 Sunday we had a party with Brent's friends.  We had a pinata!
 It was fun to see the kids take a swing at it!








 Then we let them take a whack at it without their eyes covered!
 The kids waited so patiently.
 And then they had their sweet success!

 Brent is having a great time telling everyone that he is four.  Hard to believe my sweet little baby grew up so fast!
 Happy Birthday to you!  Happy Birthday to you!  Happy Birthday dear Brent!  Happy Birthday to you!
 I love this sweet smile.
 I hope all his wishes come true.
 


They had cake and continued to play at the spray park.  I think everyone had a great time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment