Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Venting!!!!

I am apparently boycotting the grocery store, meal plans and saving money the last two weeks.  I must stop this nonsense ASAP.  I must find balance.  I'm sick of eating out but I'm not sure that I have reached my limit so badly that I will sit down and meal plan. Isn't that just the ickiest task ever?  I even have a dear friend that cooks out of her house down the street.  Her meals are fabulous and I haven't been ordering!  What is wrong with me?

To justify myself we do have soccer on Monday at 6 (dinner hour), pick up Caitlyn from dance on Wednesday at 5 (dinner hour) and this week Brent's open house on Thursday at 6:35 (dinner hour).  It seems like fast food is the way to go.  I did serve my children chicken fingers and carrots on Monday and overhead them say "this is scrumptious"  LOL! I rarely leave work before 5:15 because there is so much to do and then still I cram a ton in a bag to bring home.  I kinda feel like a walking zombie these days.

The plus side of not cooking is you don't have to empty and fill the dishwasher everyday!  And I did get a new closet.  But don't get too excited.  It is just my loveseat!

Ugh!  Life is crazy, but good!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there & remember to try and find (a little!) time for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, I can totally relate. The trials of 2 working parents with 2 busy kids!! I'm glad to know that I'm not alone!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete