Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Rafting the Anamos River

We decided to raft in the afternoon. The water was low but that would be perfect for the kids first time because it makes it not so rough.


Check out those life jackets. I seriously look like I put on about 30 lbs. LOL


Here we are waiting with anticipation while they were bringing the rafts down to the water.


The kids immediately loved it and were allowed to row as well.


I felt the need to hold on to Brent the entire way or holler at Jeff to grab him. The guide and Jeff kept laughing at me.


I can't help it. He's do precious.


Caitlyn didn't make me as nervous because she didn't lean out as much.









The scenery is just amazing!






At one point in the trip anyone can jump in and swim.


The kids chose to.


They loved it.


But when they got out their little teeth were chattering they were so cold.


But Brent still wanted to paddle and get in and swim some more. Silly boy. Unfortunately it rained on us at the end and that made the kids really cold but it was so much fun!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment