Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Full Weekend

This weekend we had my parents in town and had fun hanging out with them. Caitlyn really enjoyed having her mimi and papa here too. It's always fun to play with someone besides mom.

My grandmother had a pacemaker put in on Friday, so my parents came down to be with her.

Brent had a fever Thursday and Friday, it got as high as 102 degrees. Thankfully he is better now and slowly starting to get his appetite back.

I got Caitlyn's Easter dress tonight. I'm so excited to have it done early. I even know what Brent will wear too.

I have 2-3 drawers to finish in my kitchen but otherwise it is all reorganized. I've found several ways to get more room too. I'm going to post before and after pictures this week.

Jeff gets to start his new hours this week and will be home with me in the evenings. I won't know what to do with myself. We haven't been together for dinners for 2 years, well at least not on a regular basis. I'm so excited! I know it will be good for both Caitlyn and Brent.

1 comment: