Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Monday, February 18, 2008

Sick day

Today I came home sick from work at about 10:30 am. I had a fever and major chills. I went by the office and Jeff tested me for strep, but I'm clear. I needed to know ASAP so I could decide if I would need a sub for tomorrow, and if all goes well I should be able to return. Luckily the kids had the day off, so I didn't have to get anything ready to go home.

Caitlyn was such a sweetie tonight. We laid on the couch, in the dark and watched the end of The Incredibles and Diego. She is growing up so much and becoming super helpful, well except when she hit Brent square on the head when he was sleeping in my arms. I quickly moved him to his safe place (Crib) and he is still sleeping now.

This morning was last morning to nurse him, he still wanted a bottle, so we will move on the next stage. He is so hungry at each meal, that he is up to 3 jars of food today that we must mix with cereal to fill him up. He is eye-ing the table food, big time! You should see his waistline!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment