Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Our Weekend

This weekend was not too awfully exciting. Caitlyn has had a temp. since Thursday, but seems to be better today (Sunday). Brent is eating like a horse, 3 jars of food a day. He is such a happy baby, I laid him in his crib to change him tonight and he was laughing the whole time. He can sit up by himself. It is still at the stage where he is leaning forward a great deal and balancing himself with his hands in front of him, but still - sitting up! He is growing so fast, especially his tummy!

I got to stock up at Costco this evening. That store is so much fun and I kept my eyes on my list and did very well. However, on the way home I started feeling yucky, so I'm going to go to bed early and get some rest.

I did buy my paint for the kitchen, living room and entry and master bath. I can't wait to get it on the walls. My other project is to reorganize my kitchen. Over at www.orgjunkie.com she is having a different them each month and this month is the kitchen. Unfortunately I haven't gotten started but I am a procrastinator, so it wouldn't be fair to myself if I started early, right? At least I have my ideas in mind and will know exactly where to start when it is time.

BTW, I wanted to share what a sweet husband I have. For the big Vday he sent my teammates and me lunch and got me the sweetest card ever. I looked at it again today! He will be working 9-6 starting next Tuesday - Friday and long hours still on Mondays. I can't wait to have dinner with him on a regular basis!


Oh yeah, I had to buy another package of bread tonight, the dogs ate a new loaf the very next day. I think we've learned our lesson to not leave it on the counter! We're old and slow, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment