Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Rolling and the A says A

So Brent is officially rolling all over the place. He can easily make it from one end of the room to the other. He also army crawls already. I even have another witness who saw him "crawling". I was shocked myself. I've seen evidence of him crawling but until tonight I hadn't seen him do it. He is only 5 months, so why is he already moving? He is eating like a horse too, his little hands flail around to get my attention for more food. He also grabs at the bottle and practically holds it himself.

Caitlyn knows that a says a (short vowel). She will tell you this as many times as you ask, actually she will holler this at you. She is very excited about it. She took a pen and wrote an a on her belly tonight too. Well she thinks it's an a, actually quite close to the look of an a. She sometimes knows that b says ba. She is getting so smart!

Well Jeff was supposed to start his new hours this week and he did but the new hire has had the flu so he's been working 9-8, grrrr! But we get to go to the Mavericks this weekend, that is if we can get a sitter. Any takers?

2 comments:

  1. I wish we could babysit for you. We had a lot of phone with you last weekend! I knew Brent was really getting around, but I don't think he was army crawling yet.
    Love you,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring them up here before you go and we will sit with them. Too bad we can't be there. We do love them.

    ReplyDelete