Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sitting Up


Brent sat up again yesterday and today and I got it on camera. He is still leaning or propping himself on something in the front, but he can do it solo for mere seconds. He has even caught himself to keep from falling. And check out those cute, fat legs!

Today I stayed home from school because I had fever again last night. Besides being tired I feel like I'm getting better - yeah! Since I was feeling better I decided to tackle my kitchen. I have been wanting to reorganize it for awhile now. Over at organizing junkie, she is encouraging everyone to organize their kitchens this month. So I took all my before pictures.


Here is Caitlyn playing in her new found "fun" place.

So I have one cabinet finished and 13 to go. Of course I had to stop to feed the kids and play with the kids. Now I wish I hadn't started today. But my plan is to finish American Idol in the kitchen and tackle another couple cabinets.

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment