Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Monday, March 10, 2008

First Snow of the Season

Well obviously by the title you probably figured out I live down south. We got our first snow and it was only a 1/2 inch so school was not closed and we did not use up our snow day the day after Spring Break, yeah!

So anyway, Friday morning, before leaving for school and of course always running late, I bundled up Caitlyn to go play in the snow. Of course, Jeff said get your camera. So I ran outside to get a few pictures. Unfortunately I didn't have more time to get better pictures.



So let's back up a bit. I was getting ready Friday morning and Caitlyn burst in the bathroom and announced that there was snow on the ground. Furthermore she said, "I want to go outside and make a snowman in the winter!!!!!!" Pretty cool how much she has picked up, because obviously it is winter now that it has snowed.

Anyway I couldn't find any gloves for her on such short notice and she wouldn't wear mine because they were "too big". Each time she touched the snow she yelled, "Ow". She had a blast none the less and got to make a snowman over at the babysitters house.



A few other things, last week I averaged 77 people a day to my blog. That's awesome and

I'm thrilled to have so many visitors. Who knows how long that'll stay up though cause I didn't blog much last week. Anyway stick around we have lots of fun, well at least I do!










1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the 77 people, that's awesome! Isn't it frustrating how few comment though?!

    First snow of the season???? Oh my, where do you live?

    ReplyDelete