Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Possibles Posts

I have done so much this weekend. I have so many post ideas in my head, so I thought I'd make a list. Check back soon for the following:
  1. Brent's 6 months in review (I know I'm super late on this, so don't hold your breath)
  2. Zoo
  3. Easter festivities
  4. Brent's first real people food
  5. Benches
  6. Making Easter eggs with dad
Now if that doesn't keep you in suspense I'm not sure what will. We are all off schedule, overtired and ready to return to work and "normal" schedules. Caitlyn woke from her nap after 7pm when we woke her up. She went down around 4ish if that gives you any indication of our days. But we've packed it in and had tons of fun.

Hope you had a wonderful Easter! We heard a fabulous sermon today and we are thankful for the cross!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment