Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Christmas Discussion

Oh we have so many lately! And about gingerbread houses, her upcoming hunting trip with dad, Thanksgiving trip to Aunt Betty's house, and what she wants for Christmas but those are all other stories for other days.

This weekend we were at Kohl's shopping and she brought up Christmas again and so I decided to put a twist on it. "Oh yes!," I exclaimed, "What are you going to buy for your friends this year?" She got so excited so that she could give to someone else. She didn't know what she wanted to get for Mimi and Papa but she knew just what she had in mind for her cousin Olivia.

Then she asked me the cutest thing. "And mom, what's that other girls name that looks like me too?" I knew that she was referring to her other cousin that is the same age as she is, Olivia's sister, Ava. The other gentleman in the aisle chuckled as well.

3 comments:

  1. How cute! I love it. Caitlyn is such a doll. I love your new picture at the top, too. What is it they are in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that...gonna have to ask mine that question and see what we get!

    ReplyDelete