Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'll get her back one day

Brent slept in this morning - until 8:45. It was a beautiful thing! I could have really enjoyed it too. Had it not been for my this little girl in my room trying to teach me a thing or too. She woke up at 7:30 and crawled into bed with me. She was content snuggling and watching tv for quite some time. But then she wanted food. That calmed her for a while.

Then she proceeded to tell me the sun was awake over and over and over again. When that didn't work she opened the curtains and the blinds to reinforce her lesson.

All I could think was, "This is great ammunition for when she is a teenager!"

On another note, she completely amazes me. She is growing up so fast. She has been getting on the computer, noggin.com. I never showed her how to get onto my Favorites but evidently she watched closely because she can get on the computer whenever she feels like it. She is able to click, slide, drop, roll the mouse, etc like a pro. It's astounding.

She painted again today and I was so impressed at how neat she is with the paints, water and brush too. She filled the paper with paints which I just love. I always encourage my students to fill the space in every grade level.

I tried to get Brent involved in the Aqua Doodle while Caitlyn painted but he had no interest. It was much more fun to open kitchen cabinet doors and try to throw dishes across the room. Some of the child locks have broken and daddy will be replacing those this weekend!!!! Anyway, do boys like to paint and color as much? He certainly likes to throw more than Caitlyn ever did.

No comments:

Post a Comment