Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 08

We had a fun time trick-or-treating! We have a great neighborhood to walk through and the weather was fabulous. Our friend, C is a lady pirate, Caitlyn was a cowgirl so of course Brent had to be a cowboy!



Mimi K just holding the little cowboy (no they didn't drive anywhere like this).
On a side note, Saturday Caitlyn broke my camera and Brent pulled my straigtening iron off the cabinet and on his face. He has a little burn on his face. Poor guy and I was right there and couldn't stop it. I would document with a camera but it's destroyed. Oops!

2 comments:

  1. SOOOO cute!!! Where did you end up finding the boots??? Poor Brent, and Poor camera!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the fanciest cowgirl and cowboy I've ever seen! Too cute. Please get a new camera quick!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete