Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving

There is actually a great book titled, Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving by Dan Pilkey. You can go to his site at, I think, www.pilkey.com and do some pretty cool activities with this site if you have school aged children.

Anyhow, I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! May you have a wonderful day of feasting, lounging, good football and a great day of shopping the following day if you so choose. I choose not to get up early for shopping.

In the honor of Thanksgiving I want to take the time to say what I am thankful for on this wonderful day (day beforehand). I am thankful for:

My Savior, who supplies all my needs!
My fabulous husband, who is 1/2 way through hunting season!!!!
My precious princess Caitlyn & adorable chubby Brent - the loves of my life.
My wonderful family and friends who are there for me day in and out!

My life is so blessed. I could go on and on.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had an awesome holiday! Only 15 school days left until Christmas break! :)

    ReplyDelete