Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Our Weekend

Several big events happened this weekend. We got the lights up on the house. Okay, so really Jeff did all of that.

We put up the Christmas tree. Caitlyn was thrilled with all the boxes of "things". We decorated our tree in red and gold balls and bows. It is very chic! Hehehe! We hung lighted garland on our banister and entertainment center upstairs. Our stockings are hung by the chimney with care too!

Brent is back to normal. He had a major blowout this morning. I mean the whole backside of his onesie was covered, sleeves too. I'm so glad he is feeling better.

Jeff was able to get my laptop back on the internet.

Chauncey ran away while we were putting out the lights today. Caitlyn was riding her car and all the neighborhood kids came out of the woodwork and wanted to ride too. It was very chaoctic. Jeff was on the roof and Chauncey, our brown lab, wondered off. About an hour later the same neighborhood kids found him down the street. He had gone around the whole block and was very sneaky because both Jeff and I were driving around looking for him. The kids really enjoyed their mission of finding Chauncey.

Brent went to the nursery at church for the first time. He was enrolled! He was very good in class and again it was just Jeff and me.

I did a ton of laundry and still haven't caught up. So I will be doing that forever. I love getting to the end of the basket. I did get there but I haven't gotten to the floor in laundry room and now the basket is full AGAIN!!!!

One of the teachers at school told me that she and her girls call Jeff "Dr. Hotty". I'm pretty sure he'd kill me if knew I was telling you that. But I just think it is so cool. I think he is a hotty too.

12 more school days until my holiday!

Pictures to follow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment