Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Monday, January 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


So I've been watching everyone in the blogosphere do this for quite some time and I want to get in on the action. I have found if I plan my week out it goes smoother. So here goes. This idea was founded by www.organizingjunkie.com. Check her blog out she is great.



Monday - Eat with friends (we are trading out Monday and Wednesday, she cooks Mon, I cook Wed

Tuesday - Dinner at Pappadeaux (with hubby)

Wednesday - Taco Soup in the crockpot

Thursday - Pepperoni Pizza (Caitlyn loves to make these)

Friday - Green Chile Enchiladas

I should really be better about the weekends, especially since Jeff is home to eat. I just can't think right now.

2 comments:

  1. I need your Taco Soup Recipe - would you send it to me please? I'm trying either Chicken Stroganoff or Chicken-Tortilla Soup tonight. (Both untried) I would have used one of your yummy sounding recipes if I planned ahead far enough to get them from you.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete