Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

We rang in the new year with some dear friends. We had a nice, simple evening. One of the highlights was the much anticipated (at least on ESPN) motorcycle jump (by some guy) across a football field (length ways) in Las Vegas. He was able to accomplish it - WOW! and did it twice. Now that is just a dream I had never, even thought of.

We are starting off the new year with big 'ol resolutions. I normally don't make any but these are just some big ones we have got to get under control.

1. We are going to get Caitlyn potty trained for good. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. We joined a gym and really, actually plan on using our membership to get fit.

3. I'm menu planning to eat more healthy.

4. We will be working from a budget this year too.

Now since I've written it down, it still seems like a really big undertaking. But I'm up for a challenge. Especially since my sweetie will be helping me out all along the way.

What are your resolutions for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment