Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Thrifty and Green

My new found discovery is Costco brand diapers. I have tried generic before and was always disappointed, but these diapers are the real deal. They are identical to the Huggies brand except for the logo. My friend, Julea, turned me on this brand and I'm so pleased to be able to save significantly for the next 3 years!

As I was changing Brent's diaper today, I noticed the new diaper was missing one of the tabs to close it with. I couldn't stand throwing away a perfectly good diaper, so I put a working diaper on top of the "broken" diaper and wah-lah! Now my sweet baby looks a tad on the heavy side, especially with his 2 onesies and overalls. But I feel like I made a thrifty, "green" choice! Check my sweetie out!



2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much he is changing!! Seems every picture is showing more change. Oh......!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used Costco diapers too! They are awesome and bonus--cheaper!

    ReplyDelete