Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Florida Day 1

This day began super early.  Our flight began at 6 AM!  Our children were awesome on the flight.  Thank goodness for technology.
 We were able to check into our condo early and catch a nap before picking up Jeff's mom at the airport.  This is how I woke up from my nap.  Isn't this foot the cutest?  I love that Brent's toes still curl.  I couldn't resist taking a picture.
 We picked up Zita and headed straight for the beach.  Gorgeous! 
We found a fantastic pizza place with an excellent view.
 This is my kind of guy!  He takes me on wonderful vacations!!  And he is super cute.
 Jeff and his mom!  Now notice a little guy in the background, the rule was just to walk in the water and not get wet.
 So far so good.
 Looking for shells
 We found tons of shells!
You might not be able to tell in this picture but we took home two very wet children.  Naughty but super fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment