Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Florida Last Day

This picture was really taken the day before at Craker Barrell.  But I overlooked putting it into the post.  I loved how close we were to the game of checkers.  The kids waited so patiently for their turn to play.  They don't know the rules of the game but there sure did have fun and it made the time go much faster!
 Today we couldn't spend any time at the pool or on the beach because everyone was fried. 
 I had brought clothes to take family pictures at the beach and knew today would be the best day for it.  It was still early in the day but it was overcast luckily.
 We had to be out of our condos by 10 am and had the rest of the day to figure out what to do.
 After taking pictures we went to the movies.  The kids saw the Smurfs with their daddy.
 I love, love, love this picture!!
 Zita and I saw The Help.  I had read this book and couldn't wait to see it.  Whether you read it or not it is a must see.  It is one of the best movies I have seen in a long time and I will have to own it. 
 Jeff was a little disappointed that not everyone was looking at the camera in every shot. 
 These our perfect memories to me. 
 Perfect still shots of the day.
 I can still remember the sounds of the oceans.  Holding my little man and seeing his mouth wide open in the picture is just a bonus!
 Jeff took about 20 pictures of Caitlyn and I and this was the best.  It was so windy and she was all done.
 It was a very memorable trip.
 Everything worked out just like we planned or better!



Our plane left at 8:00 and we arrived to our home at midnight.  Home is always a great place to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment