Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tired

Oh my goodness! Will I ever not be tired again? I would give anything to sleep in until 10 or 11, like the good, old days in high school. Or even 8:30 would be awesome!


Right now, this week, I'm just going through one of those many phases were I feel totally and completey behind in every area. Even to think about going to the grocery store is horrible because I have to restock every item. What little bit of milk we do was left out on the counter this morning. Grrrrr!

I have been promised some alone time this weekend and I can't wait. I plan to use it to run some errands and take a nap! I know that will help.

I better go get some cheese to go with my whine now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment