Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Today I have not felt 100%, so I spent alot of time in bed. After I got Brent changed, fed, entertained and down for a nap this morning I laid down. Caitlyn was cool with that, PTL! She entertained herself by reading books in bed with me, eating breakfast in bed with me, watching tv in bed with, etc.

Finally she had had enough so went out to play with the dogs. She still had her nightgown on and decided pretty quickly that it was too cold so she headed back in for more layers.

She put on a winter coat, got her winter hat out of the closet and put it on, pants she wore yesterday with her gown and tennis shoes. She had a blast and looked adorable. I wish I had a picture.

She was so helpful this morning and luckily dad was home by 12 o'clock to take over. I'm feeling much better so I took her (me) to Chick Fil A for dinner and a milk shake!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could have seen the outfit, I bet it was adorable. Do you wear goggles when you go to Chick-filet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for independence! I love it when the kids take care of themselves! Hope you continue to feel better!

    ReplyDelete