Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Monday, November 19, 2007

All through the night!

I'm super proud to report that my baby boy, Brent, slept all through the night. He slept from 10:30-6:45. Of course first thing, at 6:00 am, this morning I jumped up and made sure he was still breathing. He is such a good baby.

We went to a benefit concert for a dear friend of ours, Deena, last night. Deena is fighting Cushing's disease and cancer. She is a wonderful mother, wife and former teacher. She has two beautiful, amazing daughters. Her oldest daughter is an upcoming county music singer and she performed last night as well. She is awesome and a true talent in every sense. Please say a prayer for this dynamic family. You can read about their journey, written by Deena's husband, John at http://www.caringbridge.org/cb/inputSiteName.do?method=search&siteName=deena.

Last night at the concert there were a ton of babies. There was an adorable little girl that was 3 weeks old. It was kind of sad because I'm used to my sweetie being the smallest baby. Lucky for me, every one who came by commented on how cute and small he was. I still want to hear that he is so tiny, even though he is a chunky little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment