Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Ladybug Video

I am hoping that I am posting a video of Caitlyn. She is so cute in her ladybug costume. She is running around saying, "boy, boy" which I am sure really should be "boing, boing". Certainly she is not boy crazy yet.

Anyone who knows me well knows that I stink at science. So it is quite funny that I teach 3 sections of Science and Social Studies. Luckily I am a great teacher and can handle elementary science. Actually I learn it but it does NOT stick with me. I might have a better chance of retaining this year since I have to repeat myself 3 times. Today we had a soil retention lab. It was crazy getting the kids through it and then setting up a new lab, back to back, no time in between. The kids loved it and from grading their journals I can tell they got the objective.

No comments:

Post a Comment