Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Quiet Times



Yesterday I woke up with a scratchy voice and cough. Today I woke up with no voice. So it should be an interesting day. It's probably a good think it's the weekend. I'm really hoping the quietness will rub off on Caitlyn and she will whisper too.

Not much is going on here this weekend. We are going to be lazy this morning and then probably make one trip out just to be a part of the world.

The students are out for the next week for Thanksgiving break. Teachers have to work Monday and Tuesday. Then we are going to my aunts house for dinner on Wednesday and my parents are coming down for the holiday! Yeah!

Here are some cute pictures of Brent. He is wearing his "doggie" outfit and "doggie shoes". He is so precious and snuggly.

No comments:

Post a Comment