Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

Today we went shopping! We were not out with the masses at 6:00 am. However I was up at 3:30 and had a sick thought, like such, "oh, I could run out to Kohl's." I thought better of it. My parents, Jeff, the kids and I went to a few stores here in Rockwall. It was so nice because we were all able to load up in my suburban and ride comfortably, in one car to the store.

Caitlyn is feeling better although she is still not eating very much. She has been very sweet. Today I laid Brent on the couch and was working around the room. I look over and notice she has put her baby up beside Brent and is putting a blanket over both of them. She has learned not to cover his face. She was very proud of herself and told me, "Now it's all better."

We bought curtains for our bedroom finally. We picked out beautiful suede curtains that are supposed to keep the heat in, in the winter and cool in the summer. My dad was awesome enough to iron each panel for us. Unfortunately we got one pair of curtains too short so we will have to return them and my dad won't be here to iron, bummer. Luckily I love to iron myself, as long as it is not all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment