Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturday

Today was a really nice day because I was able to relax, hang out, piddle around, not wear makeup and do everything on my time table. I love that. It was just the 3 of us today, Jeff is hunting deer. I went with a friend to Mardel's and bought some things for my classroom. This evening some friends from my mom's group came over. When you say it sounds so old. A young friend was teasing me about playing cards, etc. But honestly that is fun. We had lasagna and such and just talked until too late. Now all my darlings are in bed, so I am excited to crawl in my bed and watch tv until I fall asleep.

Tomorrow at some point I want to reorganize my closet. It is such a mess and driving me crazy. I was able to go through Brent's clothes today. He has so many cute outfits for 3-6 months that I hope he stays in that size for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment