Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Super Saturday


The morning started off beautifully because the house was cleaned. I took the time last night to straighten up and boy was it worth it this morning. Most importantly I was able to stay in bed until 8:30 when Caitlyn woke up. NICE!!!!! We spent the morning at my friend's house and then had a nice, long nap time.


I did find out that Brent and I have thrush. Bummer! Luckily, I could call my hubby and get a script called in pronto.


Brent has been fussy and gassy today. He demands being held. I really love to hold him. I do put him down when I can. I hope I'm not spoiling him. Although at least once a day when he's crying I put him in his pak-n-play and he goes to sleep without me. So I know he can do it. Caitlyn has been asking me to him down every once in a while. She'll say, "Put Brent here and hold me." It's so cute because she'll clean off a spot for him if she needs to.


We made our weekly trek to the grocery store. It was amazing because it was completely uneventful. As long as we go on a Diego and Dora hunt, everything is fine. We don't have to buy everything, we just search for them on every row.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete