Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Monday, November 5, 2007

Just Another Manic Monday

Today we all got up at the same time. Jeff had to go to the ranch this morning. As we were waking up Jeff said that Caitlyn was up. He saw the light go on in the living room. So I peeked out there and she was just laying on the couch with her blankie on her. Saturday night she had come down stairs, turned the light on, and went back to bed. It was 3:30 am when I woke up and noticed the light, but she was sleeping soundly in bed.

After school I had a few errands to run. I had to drop off clothes I was donating to Helping Hands, take my car in because of an oil leak and go to Target to exchange diapers for size 2. Caitlyn was such a trooper. When we were at the Chevy place she couldn't understand why they were taking her Diego (ago) away, that would be her Diego video.

Well the sad thing is that I had others things I wanted to blog about but I can't remember any of it. Good thing is I can put the computer down and enjoy the movie I'm watching with Jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment