Finally Recess
Time to sit back and have a cup of coffee

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Getting Ready

Today I was able to hit the grocery store without the kids to get the Thanksgiving fixings. It was really a quick in and out for it being so busy. We (Caitlyn, Brent and I) are going to my Aunt Donna's tomorrow for Thanksgiving. She has to work on Thursday with SWA so we will celebrate early. She is the best cook and I love to eat at her house. There is always a ton of incredible food. My parents, grandma, her parents and my cousins will be there. Jeff won't be able to go because he has to work. So thus my shopping trip for turkey today, we will have Thanksgiving here on Thursday too. Luckily it is my favorite meal!

Brent slept through the night again last night. I love it! I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment